Bombay Bhaji Pav Masala manufacturer india
To be server to 4 people
- Boil and grind 1-cup cauliflower, 2 carrots, 1/2 cup French beans. l-cup cabbage and 1/2 cup green peas, Keep aside, In a pan add 4 tbsp butter. a pinch Dhanhar asafoetida, 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, 3 finely chopped onions and 2 finely chopped capsicum. Allow the onion to turn translucent pink.
- Now add 3 finely chopped tomatoes, 3 tbsp Dhanhar Bhaji Pav masala, 4 green chillles, 1/2 tsp badshan Red chilly powder, 2 tsp badshan Coriander powder, 1/2 tsp Dhanhar Turmeric powder, l tsp Garam masala 1/2 tsp cumin semis, 3 cloves cut, I tsp Dhanhar dry mango powder and 2 tsp salt to taste.
- Simmer for 10 mins, Now add the mixture vegetables. Let It simmer for 6 to 8 minutes. Then add 2 boiled & mashed potatoes. Remove From heat after 7-9 minutes and add juice of 2 lemons
- Take another pan and add 3 tbsp oil or a big dollop of butter in it. Slice the bread rolls at the centre and place them Facing inwards. Tum them around in a minute and let the outside turn golden brown. Garnish Bhajl with chopped coriander, onions & lemon and tomato slices. Serve hot.
- Live Chat With Skype:- dhanhar
Plz Click this link and download our products BroucherPlz Click Hear And download our profile